Running, eating, friends
Another run was in order yesterday so once again I headed out on my neighborhood streets. The sky was overcast with the threat of spotty thundershowers but unfortunately no rain fell. I am still feeling like I have been slammed so I was pleased to have completed the 2.6 mile rolling hill course with little effort. Next week I will begin kicking up my mileage, next week I will feel better!
My dad knows I have been feeling bad, mostly because I call him daily and tell him so. Late yesterday afternoon, he calls and asks if I have been running. The answer is of course, yes. He informs me that the air quality in Knoxville is somewheres around toxic and suggests I lay off the running until either 1) I feel better or 2) the air quality improves. This is followed by a moment of silence to be sure the information sinks in. Oh! Well, I am feeling pretty bad so taking his advice will not be too difficult.
Last night we had dinner with some friends. A couple of photos are below:
1 comments:
That dessert look great, especially the frosting. Mmm...
Post a Comment