Monday, June 08, 2009

Slow runner crossing...

This was me running today...slow, very slow.

Summer has arrived in East Tennessee and the humidity is up! A cocktail of warm temps and humid air always pose an interesting challenge to me but it was nice to be up and out. As always, I felt great after the effort.

Oh, and the box turtle...I found her walking in the middle of the street in front of the house. She wasn't in a hurry and I worried about cars, so I moved her to the backyard where she ambled toward the back alley and the cover of a wooded area.

2 comments:

ShirleyPerly 7:46 PM  

Yes, I worry about turtles too when I see them on the road and have moved a couple to make sure they didn't get squished by cars.

Glad you got out for a run!

Wes 8:10 AM  

definitely that time of year when very early or very late is the order of the day!

Yea, I had to get over the other day to let one of those pass ;-)

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP