The last day of November...
Today has been a cold, rainy last day of November. So, we enjoyed this... And did this...
I missed all local Thanksgiving related races this weekend so before I settled into an afternoon of TV and sleeping, I went to the gym and ran a nice 5k on the treadmill. The run went better than other recent efforts, something that I attribute to working on replacing negative thoughts with positive ones. After the run, I completed a few sets on the jump rope then headed home for a round of pushup-situps. Not too bad for a dreary Sunday afternoon!
2 comments:
Good for you getting your workout in before the big meal. I had the most inactive Thanksgiving I've had in years (no exercise, just eating) and no storm to blame it on. Just lazy!
I think the afternoon of sleeping and TV would have been just fine :-) Glad you had a great weekend!
Post a Comment