Friday, February 15, 2008

Pre-Race Jitters

Hope I didn't make a big mistake tonight, I just ate leftover pasta from Wednesday night's dinner at Macoroni Grill. My stomach started bubbling and gurgling several hours before dinner but I didn't feel bad, so I chalked it up to pre-race jitters. Unfortuantely, I forgot that I had the spicy marinara sauce. Maybe it won't cause me any problems tomorrow.....

Since I missed running yesterday, I got out at lunch for a short 1.5-miles, just enough to loosen up and enjoy the spring weather. I am looking forward to getting the 10k (my first) out of the way. Next week I will return to spin class, bicycling and begin working with my new swim coach. I expect to be pretty sore by week's end.

3 comments:

triguyjt 12:16 PM  

just found your blog...
nice stuff..
you live in a gorgeous area..but i bet those hills are killer

triguyjt 1:27 PM  

as per your comment on my blog....
who is this britney that your refer to????

:-)

triguyjt 3:12 PM  

i was funnin with yah.....

thanks again

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP